Occupying a highly prominent position on the inner ring road, 2 Park Lane is located within easy walking distance of Leeds City Railway Station, City Square and all of the main retail and leisure venues.
Situated on the northwest corner of Leeds’ traditional office core, this is a well established and easily accessible business location popular with a wide range of occupiers.
The property comprises a modern office building arranged on ground and 5 upper floors, providing high quality open plan accommodation which has been comprehensively refurbished to provide:-
· Double height feature glass atrium
· Lounge and informal meeting space
· Shared use of 12 person board room
· Planned 10GB internet ready to plug-and-play through master comms rooms
· Wi-Fi throughout shared spaces
· New VRF comfort cooling/heating conditioning (designed to 1:8 sq m density)
· Raised access flooring to all first-fifth floors
· Suspended ceiling (1st, 2nd 3rd & half of 4th floor) offering circa 2.9m floor to ceiling height
· Exposed ceiling and M&E (half of 4th floor and 5th floor) offering c.4.5m floor to ceiling height
· LED lighting with PIR detection
· 2 x 8 person passenger lifts & 1x service lift
· male, female and accessible toilets
· 4 x showers & drying room facilities
· 24hr monitored CCTV & proximity card access
Up to 45 on site barrier-entry car parking spaces available by way of an additional rent.
Following lettings to ICS and
NHS the following suites remain available: -
FLOOR SIZE (sq ft)
The accommodation is available to let on a suite by suite basis by way of new effective FRI leases for a term to be agreed offered by way
of a new lease at a quoting rent of £19.50 sq ft or £21.00 sq ft on the 5th floors.