Lupton Hall forms part of the historic Beechwood Estate, which dates back to 1820. This Grade II listed former country house has been redeveloped and extended to provide high quality office buildings. The scheme retains many of the building's original period whilst offering an efficient modern working environment. The property provides high quality office space over ground & first floors, with a combination of open plan space and individual meeting spaces. Dedicated onsite parking is included for 12 cars.
Lupton House offers a rare opportunity to purchase an attractive period office property, with long ranging views over open parkland, in this desirable part of north east Leeds.
The Beechwood Estate is located in Roundhay, an affluent and popular north Leeds suburb. The attractive parkland setting creates a tranquil working environment yet this convenient location allows easy access to Leeds city centre and the wider district via the nearby Leeds outer ring road. The building is accessed via Elmete Lane, just off the Wetherby Road close to the junction with the A58. A wide range of local amenities are within easy reach in Oakwood and Roundhay on Street Lane, with the 700 acre Roundhay Park and Leeds Golf Club both close by.
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent, WSB
TERMS & PRICE
Lupton House is offered for sale with vacant possession by way of a long leasehold interest. Offers are invited in excess of £550,000 + VAT. Further details available upon request.