Winston House is located in a prominent position on Monckton Road, fronting the A636 Denby Dale Road, 1.5 miles south of Wakefield city centre. Denby Dale Road is one of the main links from the city centre to the M1 motorway with J39 being approx. 1.5 miles to the southwest, providing superb accessibility to the entire region.
Winston House is a modern detached two-storey office building, arranged over two open-plan wings on each floor served by a central, glazed reception area with passenger lift. The building provides a high quality, efficient working environment with a specification that includes the followings: -
• Predominantly open plan office space
• Comfort cooling with G/H central heating
• Raised access IT compatible flooring
• Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
• Male, female and accessible WC’s
• CCTV system to interior/exterior
• Fitted kitchens on each floor
• 1 No. 8 per passenger lift
Two-storey self-contained office building totalling 11,752 sq ft
There are 27 marked on site car parking spaces with extensive additional parking available on a large gravel surfaced area.
TERMS & QUOTING RENT
Winston House is available to let as a whole by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed at a rent of £12.50 sq ft .